Friday, August 17, 2007

EMBRACING THE BRACES

EMBRACING THE BRACES

Fellow Neighbours,

This profile comes from the locales of Javacity, Koramangala.

I never thought I'd say this, but I am all grown up. At a declaration meet recently, someone
over the coffee table looked at me and asked,"don't you Orkut?" I painstakingly responded naa..it's waste of time to which she gave me a pitying look usually reserved for endangered creatures.


It's a different story although that within next few days, my entire routine had turned topsy-turvy, but hell! who cares- writers are always perceived to be those nonsense fellas with grin on their faces. Just ask any fellow software developer and get ready for some amazing comments. As for the lady, well she chose to go out for me a date, which lasted only for 10 minutes. But before she went out with her BF, I was made aware of Shakira's Hips, Liposuction creativity, blah blah..

I searched again- this time a Coffee day waitress (studies in Christ College)- I thought God! Cappucino would really taste well this time. Well, early Sunday morning we were in Thomas Chruch- the lady prayed (I was praying with two hands folded), and she looked at me and uttered those golden words, "I'm engaged". I looked into the yonder sky..couldn't see God. Much like that cloudy sky, I too felt my life had engulfed in dark clouds.

And then this writer walked in; she made me believe that I needed to smile more and talk less. Why? For she does that job so well. Bunny, as I fondly call her gave
me an Appam treat and also a lesson in punctuality. I decided that here's someone who had a thought for every topic and holla! a guy like me bowed down and said "Thy care to be respected lady". She is one of the best friends I have till date, and we both are pleasantly surprised by that.

And the seasons rolls on..the last time I went out with a girl from Orkut, we landed up in Amoeba. The good part is this Balwdins chick has become my Bowling partner, and
ya! when she rolls that ball, I am too rolled or bowled over.

Thanks guys for being a part of my life! I enjoyed each and every second of this Orkutting phase.

Thanks Mr.Bernokutten! Is he a Turkish or a Malyalee? A big round of applause for you conceiving this stuff.

But just like every good thing, this too ends here. I need
to get hold on my career! But girls, guruji is always there to help. You can find me on weeknights at Brewhaha, Koramangala (Near JNC) somewhere between 8-10.

Adios pals!

No comments: