Friday, July 10, 2009

When I Proposed Her...

I have always believed that sex is a token of love, a feeling of completeness and oneness. Agree that it is also a need for the body, but when you have sex with some one you dearly love then it is a completely different experience as compared to any lust-full relations.

At that time love overtakes lust, and sex is just a way of expressing this love. When you are in the arms of your loved one,then there is no better feeling than that.

Then arrived 'the day'. It was Valentine’s Day and luckily for us her parents were out of town. I some how convinced her to stay at her friend's place for the whole night. I went to her place.There was a watchman outside her bungalow, and we wanted to make sure that he does not come to know that there is some one else at the place apart from her. So I jumped the boundary wall and entered the house from the rear door.

I had prepared a lot of surprises for her. As soon as I entered the place she immediately closed the door. I could see how tensed she was and to ease it off I gave her a big and warm hug. That helped her in staying calm. She held me tight, and I could feel her breathings, brushed across my chest.

She was wearing a Pink night suit with her hair let loose,and she was looking very cute and beautiful. She asked me to freshen up. While I was back from the wash room, I saw the room was all lit with candles and some music was on. She came near me and said that the dinner was ready.

We had a very romantic candle light dinner, holding hands and lost into each others eyes. As she was tiding up the dining table, I held her hand and asked her for a couple dance. She agreed immediately and held me tightly. By the way, I am a pathetic dancer. Most of my dates have never met me again due to this.

She kept her feet over mine and we just rested into each other's arms dancing to the rhythm of the romantic music being played. I remember the song. It was 'Songbird' by Kenny G.

As the song ended I asked her to close her eyes. Bending down on knees I opened the box containing the ring,which cost me 2500 Rupees.I worked for Pizza Hut during the summers to earn it.

I asked her to open her eyes and as she did, I proposed her “Will you marry me sweetheart?”. She was speechless for some time, and then tears started rolling down her eyes. She said that she had been waiting for this moment since a long time.

She raised me up by holding my shoulders, looked into my eyes for some time and hugged me tight. I said, “You haven’t replied yet”, and she slapped me lovingly saying, “do u still want a reply? Of course I will marry you little doggy...”.And she kissed me passionately.


I woke up. I was rolling in the floor.It was just a Sunday dream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful...all I can say is, you are an amazing guy...and a great writer..someone has to be real lucky to get u ...:)