Thursday, June 01, 2006

TO be a Virgin or NOT!



"Virginity can be lost by a thought", is the possible explanation to my conclusion. It all started when Adam decided to obey what Eve said. The event didn't only trigger the henpecked era but also led to the civilization.

Questions are raised why did Eve did it? Was she married? Well we all doubt. She was a virgin who collapsed the gates because she couldn't stand guarding it.

Times changed. When the films of 'American Pie', 'Road Run' and 'Forty Days and Forty Nights' used to hit the stands, I used to sneak somehow to get two tickets and make into the hall with my girlfriend clasping her hand. And I felt great because we were not married and she was a virgin.

Once during a college fest I had met a beautiful American blonde and during our tête-à-tête I asked whether she prefers virginity or not and she said "it's a wonderful way of getting popular in school". I guess a clue had been taken from that by the youth in Bangalore.

I agree its quite hard for a teenager to be virgin but then keeping your virginity until you reach a mature stage and knowing the ifs and bits of birth control, and possible STD is important.

My girlfriend used to get wild sometimes, she wants me to pamper her but I am firm that if she is going to have it then it's only after marriage.

Am I harsh to her, or she doubts by manhood? That's a thing of ignominy. But whether she knows herself well enough that is the all important question.

The girl, whom I am going to date in future is probably going to be my wife. What are the things I require from her? Love, care, and most important 100 per cent trust.

Its all case of trust when it comes to live with a girl, if she had a pre-marital sex, she should be bold enough to dispose the matter to me, the same case holds for me too.



I may sound too vague but I don't understand the concept of casual sex. For me there has to be some emotion involved when I am going to sleep with someone.

And that emotion can only come when the particular person has rapport with me and I believe getting married for sex is" like buying 747 for free peanuts."

Men in general are better than women to talk to, I see I can talk to a man more than a women. Most of my friends believe that I am very conservative in my outlook.

That a girl clamors for sex and the ‘TDH’ (Tall, dark & Handsome) factor works, but to me marriage is an institution, the more compassion there, the more investment you do in it, the more valuable it becomes.

I would never want myself to be confronted in a situation where my wife come to make a statement that she resorted to pre-marital sex earlier and now she has problems.

I don't like myself to be the lover who said that he would go hell for her and now married he is undergoing hell.

This is the worst case think in a socialite party when someone tells you that your wife had been in his bed earlier that would make the situation really grim.

I don't curse women for pre-marital sex but in future there should be no excuse. If a man thinks that by love and compassion it would be quite reachable to solve the matter, then its ok.

But I am of the notion that I want someone whose true to me in her words .I think man who have pierced ear are better prepared for marriage and I am one since I have experienced pain and brought jewellery too.

I don't know what fate has stored for me but definitely yes! I will go by the lines as I frequently tell it my girl, "when a man holds a women hand before marriage its love, after marriage it is self-defense."

And who would not like to be protected by a virgin, after all Mother Mary was a virgin too.

No comments: