Sunday, January 03, 2010

From Delhi with Love

I am presently strolling in the beautiful North campus of New Delhi, and I simply cannot have much of it. To my disappointment, I could not get a space near Miranda College to blog my thoughts, so am at this moment 12:44 PM inside ST.Stephen's College. I have somehow manage to invade the security of Stephens courtesy my folks in News X channel.
Beautiful! I love this city-the more I get to see of it, the more I fall in love with it. Be it the kacories of Gopal Dambal house in Kamla Nagar or the monstrous meal of Moti Mahal, Delhi had something to offer everyone. Here's what I explored and wanted to share this with you:

There are 2 kinds of people you get to see in Delhi: foodies and f******. There is a section mostly in the North conservative to the core; they would give scant eyes at the very moment they see you with a girl. While it is totally different when you travel to Southern or Western part of New Delhi.

If you have not experienced cold and want to define winter season, you need to visit and stay in Delhi. I have never experienced chillness like this before, and will like to say I am nursing a frozen shoulder now.

You will never get chance to be bored in Delhi since there are so many things to do and so many places to visit. Every four-steps that you take, you land up yourself in a park. I am of the opinion that Kolkata and Delhi are the only few places left with places of social networking and rest have been camouflaged.

No comments: