Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Walk in the Hatred Zone

The truth is I made a mistake. No,it is more bigger and greater than a mistake. It is a blunder. I have done something that has made me ashamed. Yes, I tried all this to express my anger. An anger that comes unlikely to me, and yet it came. No one likes to be ignored by someone whom you consider special; someone whom you thought to be special.But even if I have committed the blunder, I am surprised of the negative feelings that she has against me. She kept on abusing me,calling me all sort of names. Why is she doing it? Is she finding it amusing? I have never questioned her and neither have anytime asked her why did she behave like this. But, what she did was shameful. She even called me a fiend.

It is not something that I am not sorry for, but the fact is I have done it. It is a fact, and I guess I just have to live with it.

No comments: